Sunday, January 31, 2010

Stuff I have... and LOVE!

Along with 2010's awesomeness, every Sunday I will be bringing to you an installment of something in my possession which I absolutely adore.  Pay attention because some times you might find a neato crafting tool that I cannot live without, maybe a thrift store find, and sometimes I'll show you my latest Etsy or craft fair purchase.

So... on with the first of many!

 

This adorable robot painting is done by Rebecca Scott.  She has such an adorable style... I love it!  The mustache is actually a piece of thin foam... it makes you want to touch it!  Ben and I got this from her last Fall at the Indie Craft Experience and have it proudly displayed in our Hallway-o-Art.  She also paints the most adorable mermaids and dinosaurs!  Please check out her work!   Click here to see more from Rebecca Scott at her website!

No comments: