Thursday, May 1, 2008

Go team go!

Ok... so I've looked up so me pretty exciting ventures having to do with local open aired craft markets. Some of them have a reasonable investment with what seems to be a high potential for turn around. I am excited.

On the work front, this means I need to get crackin'. Crack a lackin.

So... aside from ironing just 3 sheets of plastic materials for new wallets, what else did I do today?

1. I had coffee and a scone with Stephanie in the weee hours.
2. I donated my old car to charity... wooo hooo tax writeoffs for the self-employed!
3. I walked with Stephanie and Cat to Urban Outfitters and suprisingly didn't buy anything.
4. I came home with earnest intentions...


... but ended up catching up on the episodes of Scrubs and the Office that I've been missing.

Sigh.

Oh Zach...zachary... my little Braffy Braff.

When will you ever learn?

No comments: