Wednesday, January 30, 2008

oh today!

today I listed about 8 new felted items... it would appear (were it not for my featured stuff) that my whole shop is now almost entirely felted things (which is a huge pun considering my shop is called SoSheSEWS, not SoSheFELTS). But anywho, I'd probably feel a lot better about it if atleast one of these awesome things would sell..then I'd know i was on the right track. I opened up a flickr.com account today.

http://www.flickr.com/people/11260891@N04/

It's pretty neat. I've hooked up with a lot of groups so far and can definitely see the benefit of it.

Can I just say... that I love this guy>

What is it with me a guys with big noses? I just can't get enough...seriously...Owen Wilson, Christian Bale, Jude Law...heck, I even had a thing for Kevin Spacey for a while... sheesh. Do any other girls out there feel my pain?

2 comments:

robyn's nest said...

Wow! We obviously have the same taste in guys! Love your shop!!

Unknown said...

Yes! But shhhh!
Did you see Garden State? He was really good, very real and enduring.